Events & Resources etc.
Pastoral Care Q&A at EQUIP 2018
View the video of these questions answered here
1. How do I care pastorally for a believer with psychiatric diagnosis?
2. Is it okay for Christians to take medication for emotional problems?
3. My doctor has referred me for cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for my anxiety - is this okay?
4. How can I help someone suffering to pray?
5. How can this have happened to me?
6. Why is social media so linked to anxiety?
Do you sometimes feel trapped by your circumstances?
I feel trapped
How can we keep praying when it appears God isn't answering?
Praying like Asaph
If you are interested in attending a future 'Facing Fears' anxiety course please get in touch via the contact form.
Book: 'Emotions: Mirrors of the Heart' is available for purchase here
Book: 'Jars of Clay' is available for purchase here