Events & Resources etc.
Pastoral Care Q&A at EQUIP 2018
View the video of these questions answered here
1. How do I care pastorally for a believer with psychiatric diagnosis?
2. Is it okay for Christians to take medication for emotional problems?
3. My doctor has referred me for cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) for my anxiety - is this okay?
4. How can I help someone suffering to pray?
5. How can this have happened to me?
6. Why is social media so linked to anxiety?
Do you sometimes feel trapped by your circumstances?
I feel trapped
How can we keep praying when it appears God isn't answering?
Praying like Asaph
How can we glorify God as we cling to Him in times of waiting?
Unexpected Encounters with Jesus - A interview with James Midwinter, Pastor of Emmanuel Church, Leamington Spa
Watch the video below
Real Lives 2023 interview with Roger Carswell here
Passion For Life 2022
interview with Roger Carswell
Watch A psychologist who needed a counsellor
Interview with Jonathan Thomas, Pastor of The Cornerstone Church, Abergavenny
The watering hole - Anxiety, a mirror of the heart.
Watch the video here
FIEC - Leadership in Lockdown
How can we care well for people in our churches who have experienced trauma during the pandemic?
View the webinar below:
Trauma care after Covid
Book: 'Emotions: Mirrors of the Heart' is available for purchase here
Book: 'Jars of Clay' is available for purchase here